The Department of Statistics and Applied Informatics, Faculty of Economy, University of Tirana organises the International Conference regarding Information Systems and Technology Innovations and their applicative aspects in Economy.
The aim of this conference is to promote and encourage interactions among professionals from practice and research and advancement of investigation of concepts, methods, techniques, tools and issues related to information systems in organizations and the economy in general. The scope of this conference is to bring important results regarding planning, analysis, design, construction, modification, implementation, utilization, evaluation, and management of information systems that use information technology to support and coordinate activities including:
The International Conference Information Systems and Technology Innovation is the seventh conference organized by the department of Statistics and Applied Informatics and it aims to provide a forum for the discussion of Information Systems taking a socio-technological perspective.
Effective utilization of information technologies
- Inter-dependencies of information technologies and organizational structure, relationships and interaction;
- Evaluation, security and management of information systems;
- Analysis, design, construction, modification and implementation of computer-based information systems; Management of knowledge, information, and data;
- Information systems applications in the field of Economy such as transaction processing, routine data processing, decision support, simulations, computer- integrated manufacturing, expert support, executive support, and support for strategic advantage plus the coordination and interaction of such applications;
- Relevant research and practice from associated fields such as computer science, operations management, mathematics, statistics, economics, cognitive science, knowledge engineering, and systems theory.